Fly the Fouga Magister fighter jet in the USA
Fly the Fouga Magister fighter jet in Kenosha, Wisconsin. The Fouga Magister is an extraordinary aircraft, one of the most agile fighter planes and a favourite of many display teams around the world. The Fouga Magister is instantly recongnizable thanks to its V tail, and is also one of the easiest fighter jets to fly. Our partner in Kenosha loves his plane and will do the outmost to share his passion with you. He will even let you fly the fighter jet if you hold a valid pilot’s licence.
The Fouga Magister fighter jet ride in Wisconsin.
- You will be greeted by your pilot upon arrival at the airport. You will then follow a briefing about security, flight plan, maneuvers and evolutions, as well as emergency procedures.
- Then you will be geared up and get into the cockpit.
- Follows another emergency briefing, an explanation of the instruments as well as how to work the radio.
- Then it is take-off time. Your flight lasts 30mn, during which you will experience amazing sensations, doing evolutions such as barrels, loops, Cuban eight,… At all times, your pilot checks that you are doing well and enjoying the ride.
- The pilot will let you fly the plane if you hold a valid pilot’s licence.
- After landing, a debrief is done.
Your fighter pilot.
You fighter pilot has logged more than 12,000 hours flying and 30 years of aviation experience. He will fly according to your G tolerance. Flying with your pilot is also an exclusive moment to share his experience and love for his Fouga Magister.
Your fighter jet: the Fouga Magister
The Fouga Magister is one of the best designed fighter planes ever. Easy to fly, it brings security with its twin engines, and offers a great view thanks to its wide cockpit glass. Built in the 1950s, the Fouga Magister was conceived as a jet trainer. The plane was worked so well that it was quickly adopted by various air forces around the world, such as the Israeli air Force who used the plane extensively during the six days war in 1967.
The Fouga Magister is one of the most agile fighter planes ever built. So much that it has been the favourite plane of the French national display team, The Patrouille de France, from 1964 to 1980, when it was replaced by Alphajets.
Fouga Magister specifications
Power: two engines, 2 x 875lbf
Max speed: 715kmh/444mph
Service ceiling: 11,000m/36,000ft
Conditions and restrictions:
You must not have known heart problems
You must not have neurological problems
The fighter jet ride takes place in favourable weather conditions. A confirmation of weather conditions is done 1 week before the flight.
Price of the fighter jet experience
1700 euros for 30mn flight.
Book your seat
Either book your fouga magister jet ride in Kenosha online via Tematis, or contact us to get our banking details. We advise you to contact us for availibility before booking.