Fly the L39 Albatros jet fighter in Paris – France
Fly the L39 Albatros fighter jet in Paris. The L39 Albatros is a jet that will deliver all the sensations of a fighter pilot as it is used for training in many air forces around the world. Ideal to try out evolutions such as barrels and tactical flying, you will enjoy this unique jet fighter ride so close to Paris, in France. Your pilots are all highly trained and qualified, one of them even being a key member of the Patrouille de France, the national air display team. Get suited up and ready for a fighter jet flight that you will never forget.
The L39 Albatros fighter jet ride in Paris, France
- Flights are done from Pontoise airport, west of Paris.
- You will be greeted at the airport by our team and will meet your pilot
- You will be briefed on the plane, safety on board, and your flight plan
- You will be briefed on the ejection seat
- You will be suited up and explained how to work your helmet, visor and communications
- Then you get in the plane. Your pilot will explain the instruments so that you can see what is happening in the plane. Follows an emergency procedures
- briefing before turning the engines on.
- Your fighter jet experience will usually consists of three phases: the first period will be for the pilot to do smooth maneuvers to see how you cope and handle the experience. Then there will be a mix of low level and scenic flying before doing some aerobatics.
- You are in constant communication with the pilot and can let him know how you feel. You can instruct him to push or instead stay cool. In all cases, your pilot will fly according to your G tolerance with the objective of making this fighter jet experience the best moment of your life.
- After landing, there will be a debrief and a little ceremony as you will be now, part of the circles of those who have flown in a fighter jet.
Your fighter pilots
Your jet fighter pilots are highly skilled and qualified. They have logged many hours flying. One of them is even a key member of the Patrouille de France, the national air display team. They like to share their passion and always fly to your G tolerance in order to make this jet fighter ride a once in a lifetime experience.
Your fighter jet: the L39 Albatros
Length: 12.13 m (39 ft 9½ in)
Wingspan: 9.46 m (31 ft 0½ in)
Height: 4.77 m (15 ft 7¾ in)
Wing area: 18.8 m² (202 ft²)
Airfoil: NACA 64A012 mod
Empty weight: 3,455 kg (7,617 lb)
Max takeoff weight: 4,700 kg (10,362 lb)
Powerplant: 1× Ivchenko AI-25TL turbofan, 16.87 kN (3,792 lbf)
Never exceed speed: Mach 0.80 (609 mph, 980 km/h)
Maximum speed: 750 km/h (405 knots, 466 mph) at 5,000 m (16,400 ft)
Range: 1,100 km (593 nmi, 683 mi) (internal fuel)
1,750 km, (944 nmi, 1,087 mi) (internal and external fuel)
Service ceiling: 11,000 m (36,100 ft)
Rate of climb: 13.5 m/s (4,130 ft/min)
Wing loading: 250.0 kg/m² (51.3 lb/ft²)
Climb to 5,000 m (16,400 ft): 5 min
2 hr 30 min (internal fuel)
3 hr 50 min (internal and external fuel)
Take-off roll: 530 m (1,740 ft)
Landing roll: 650 m (2,140 ft)
Conditions and restrictions:
You must not have known heart problems
You must not have neurological problems
You will be required to bring a medical certificate with you, to give us at least one week before your flight.
The fighter jet ride takes place in favourable weather conditions. A confirmation of weather conditions is done 1 week before the flight.
Book your L-39 flight in Paris
Check out the “Book Flight” page for all the prices and options.