FLY FIGHTER JETS IN RUSSIA
Fly Russian fighters and enter the world of powerful fighter planes. Fly to the edge of Space in the Mig 31 or the Mig 29, try out holding the Gs in the Mig 29 Fulcrum, and feel this Russian atmosphere on this military base in Nizhny Novgorod. Flying Migs fighter jets is also stepping into history, flying some of the best fighter planes ever built. Our flights are operated directly at SOKOL air base, a military and construction base in Nizhny Novgorod where they still build and experiment Migs and Sukhois. You will need security clearance before entering the base, which takes 45 days to process. So book in advance your Mig fighter jet experience.
You can fly three fighter planes in Russia: the Mig 29 Fulcrum, the Mig 31 Foxhound and the L39 Albatros. You can either go for a “simple” fighter jet ride, with a mix of scenic flying and extreme maneuvers. You can also fly the ultimate experience: fly to the edge of space and even train for a suborbital flight!
JET FIGHTER RIDES IN RUSSIA:
- Aerobatic flight in the Mig 29 Fulcrum
- Supersonic & aerobatic flight in the Mig 29 Fulcrum
- Edge of space flight in the Mig 29 Fulcrum
- Suborbital flight training in the Mig 29 Fulcrum
- jet fighter ride in the Mig 31 Foxhound
- Aerobatic flight in the L39 Albatros